Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Father Jovito Gubrian 26th Calvary (Read 334 times)
JovitosDescendants
YaBB Newbies

My Father Jovito Gubrian 26th Calvary
Jan 05th, 2019, 9:26pm

Looking to connect and share stories regarding my father.
He escaped the Bataan Death March with 5 others, only three made it through the tall corn filed at the bend in the road, which he knew was there because of his many times visiting Bataan.

He then went on to performing undercover work taking messages from town to town supporting the resistance.

The messages were rolled up tight and hidden in the stem of his pipe.

Thanks in advance

IP Logged
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Re: My Father Jovito Gubrian 26th Calvary
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2019, 11:42am

Hello, thank you for your post. If you are on FB, we have a thriving Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Facebook Group. There are about 1400 members at the moment and many share photos and stories about the PS relatives. You can reach more people there.

IP Logged
JovitosDescendants
YaBB Newbies

Re: My Father Jovito Gubrian 26th Calvary
Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2019, 3:41pm

Thanks, checking it out in a few minutes.  Going to PH next week if there any active PS in PH?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print