Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeking any info on Pablo L. De Guzman, Scout (Read 1951 times)
Rich_Felkey87
YaBB Newbies

Seeking any info on Pablo L. De Guzman, Scout
Apr 18th, 2015, 6:30pm

Looking for any information on my wife's Grandfather, Pablo L. De Guzman. She was told he was a Phil Scout during the siege of Bataan & was taken prisoner & participated in the Bataan Death March. They believe he may have been a Sgt. He did receive a U.S. Govt pension until his death. I have been searching this site to no avail. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it! We recently visited Corregidor & Bataan here in the Philippines & I would love to teach my children about their Great Grandfather in the Philippines just as I did their GGF in America. I also think he deserves a military headstone. Thank you in advance! Richard Felkey - richfelkey87@yahoo.com

IP Logged
Rich_Felkey87
YaBB Newbies

Re: Seeking any info on Pablo L. De Guzman, Scout
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2015, 8:28am

Born: June 29, 1917
Died: Sept 17, 1994

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print