Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeking Assistance if  for being a member of PSHS. (Read 1313 times)
sandp2
YaBB Newbies

philippines
Seeking Assistance if  for being a member of PSHS.
Jul 09th, 2013, 8:58am

I as the son here in the Philippines would like to seek as to how I can get any news or stories or assistance as if I am to be a member....and what Benefits are there.... May I also ask or seek of any persons or descendants whom my deceased father was in that Unit that  he in related to which my father SANTOS DELA CRUZ PADAYAO also known as San D. Padayao died in 1975 here in the philippines leaving us minors still at that time .....He was an Enlisted  Phil.Scout" Private "of the Unit Battery "F" 91st Coast Artillery with Army SN 6614902 of 1923-1926 at the age of 18 as a US Regular Army. He Entered the USA in 1926 via USS Transport Thomas with Lt.and Mrs. P.W.Lewis US Army Fort Totten New York and during the war in WWII he was a Selective Service Registrant of NY working for the General Motors Corporation as an assembler... can i hear from all members of this matter i seek... I thank you

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print