Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BARTOLOME M. DELA CRUZ - searching info. / records (Read 2511 times)
MARKWENDELLCRUZ
YaBB Newbies

Philippines
BARTOLOME M. DELA CRUZ - searching info. / records
Apr 23rd, 2013, 9:26am

I am the grandson of my late grandfather Bartolome M. dela Cruz, he was one of the Philippine Scout who served in the post WW-II most probably year 1946-1949 if i'm not mistaken.

I am seeking your help to kindly verify if my grandfather has any service records or any information related thereunto.  My grandfather was born Aug. 12, 1921 at Umingan, Pangasinan, Philippines.

He was once approved as American Citizen and enjoys pension being a Veterans, but then, when he passed away on March 5, 2004, since then, for more than 9 years, my grandmother never receives any benefits.  We have been always denied eventhough we have a lot of documents as a proof that my grandfather was a Veterans and my grandmother was his only one and legal wife whom considered the beneficiary of my late grandfather.

Any valid information you could provide related to my grandfather will be a helpful one.  Any information is highly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless us all.

IP Logged
MARKWENDELLCRUZ
YaBB Newbies

Philippines
Re: BARTOLOME M. DELA CRUZ - searching info. / records
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2014, 11:49am

Today is the 10th Death Anniversary of my grandfather. We all love you!

13243_808331852514550_943065399_n.jpg
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print