Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
12th Med Rgt/12th Med Bn (Read 1775 times)
Manang Cam
YaBB Newbies

12th Med Rgt/12th Med Bn
Aug 26th, 2012, 9:44pm

Hi, I'm a Pinay who is an avid military-buff.  In my hobby, I play "Mil-Sim" Airsoft, and after looking at a lot of teams here on the Central Cost, especially among the younger pinoys, not too many know any of the history of the PS

As a former Army Hospital Corpsman/Field Medic, and EMT-1, with a lot of ears in the Emergency Care field, I've decided to work on a re-enactor project with the 12th Med as our basis.

From reading a lot of material; e.g. "Philippine Division, Philippine Scouts, The Philippine Campaign I've only found a reference that the 12th Med was a PS unit, but haven't seen anything else.

So my question is this, was the 12th Med split among the many units fighting in Corregidor, and Bataan during the fight?  Or were they relegated to one area, and sent out their medics/physicians to the units?  

Thanks,
Cam

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print