Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Screening of FORGOTTEN SOLDIERS in San Francisco (Read 3050 times)
Ron
YaBB Newbies

San Jose, CA
Screening of FORGOTTEN SOLDIERS in San Francisco
May 17th, 2012, 7:29pm

I'm currently working with Chris Schaefer and Donald Plata on arranging additional screenings of FORGOTTEN SOLDIERS in Northern California.

Our first showing was in San Francisco, to a standing-room crowd at the San Francisco Philippine Consulate on April 12, 2012.

We were fortunate to have in attendance with us for the screening Philippine Scout Pablo Mesina, 45th Infantry, Company "E", and family members/descendants of the following Philippine Scouts:

*Francisco "Frank" B. Bautista, 92nd Coast Artillery, Battery B (my grandfather)
*Marciano Ubas Ocampo, 92nd Coast Artillery
*Constantino Padaong, 57th Infantry
*Winceslao Macaloyloy, 23rd Field Artillery

Pictured: (Back, L to R) Bob Capistrano, PSHS Historian; Ron P. Muriera, PSHS member; (Front, L to R) Pablo Mesina, PS; June Mesina Ouellette (daughter of Pablo); Michael Ouellette (son-in-law of Pablo).

Will post updates and promotions on upcoming screenings of FORGOTTEN SOLDIERS in Northern California.

~Ron

Mesina_Muriera_Capistrano_Ouellette.jpg
WWW   IP Logged
frank

Re: Screening of FORGOTTEN SOLDIERS in San Francisco
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2012, 3:48pm

Thanks for the post.
I'll be in Marin County photographing some cars tomorrow Sunday. Heading back south in the evening.  Give me a ring if you would like to meet on my way back.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print