Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
proof of citizenship thru military records (Read 3407 times)
enrile
YaBB Newbies

proof of citizenship thru military records
Dec 19th, 2011, 7:57pm

I would like to ask any help assistance in finding records of my grandfather,we all live a life a life knowing that my grandfather is a US citizen as he even claim and proclaim. but we are lacking any proof of US citizenship document. Here are some pertinent information about him. Thank you for your time consideration.

JOSE AGGABAO
ENRILE, CAGAYAN PHILIPPINES - PLACE OF BIRTH
FILOMENA AGGABAO- WIFE'S NAME
ABOUT 1884 -DATE OF BIRTH
ABOUT 1966- DATE OF DEATH
ENRILE, CAGAYAN PHILIPPINES - PLACE OF DEATH
CLAIM NO.1569885 MAYBE SERVICE NO.
MARCH 4, 1902 TO MARCH 3, 1905- MILITARY SERVICE
OLD PHILIPPINE SCOUT UNDER US ARMY
ASSIGNED TO 27TH CO. REGT. OF PHILIPPINE SCOUTS
VA FILE NO. VC- 2302577

HE WAS NEVER BEEN IN UNITED STATES

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

ENRILE  

IP Logged
ord510

AZ
Re: proof of citizenship thru military records
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2012, 11:38pm

Enrile,

Hi, I took a 'shot' at seeing what records the US might have.  I don't know if you are aware, but a bad fire happened to the records's storage facility in 1973.  lots of the records were lost.  I did find  his enlistment record and it gives the information you had in your email.  [
If I had an email address for you I could send a copy of his enlistment record, with my misplellings, but it has the information you already have.  But having it gives you a good chance to find if this record qualifies him for the citizenship you desire.

Reagards,

Thomas McGeeney

Tom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print