Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
14th Engineer Bn. and others (Read 1766 times)
Rudy Jager
YaBB Newbies

14th Engineer Bn. and others
Nov 18th, 2011, 1:20am

I had the honor of working with two PS's that retired from the US Army at Fort Ord.  I worked with them at Post Engineer's at Fort Ord in the early 1970's when we were civilians.  Pedro (Pete) Totaan and Mark Sabado were the two gentlemen.  I wish now that I had talked with them more of their war time experiences at that time.  I'm really interested in knowing about them when they were in the war.  Both gentlemen really impressed me.

Another gentleman who I think was in one of the regiments that were formed at Fort Ord during the war was a co-worker of mine in the mid 60's at Fort Ord.  His last name was Abila and when I worked with him he did not speak of his war time experiences.  He was a good man and a good friend.  I did see in a book about Seaside, California that he was also a POW.  

If anyone could pass on any information about these three gentlemen I would really appreciate it.

Rudy Jager

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print