Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eugenio Ramos Barboza (Read 2960 times)
norbie
YaBB Newbies

Eugenio Ramos Barboza
Nov 19th, 2010, 10:35pm

Please help to find the Philippine Scout number and other details given the information below of my wife's grandfather and confirm the details.

Name: Eugenio Ramos Barboza
Birthday: November 18,1924
Date of Enlistment: July 1946
Date of Enlistment to Marbo command(Guam): Nov 1947
Date Discharge :April 1949(Mandaluyong Rizal)
Unit: 2nd Batallion Artillery Company
VA file number: C 30 373 676

Regards,
Norbie

IP Logged
aibagley
YaBB Newbies

Alabama
Re: Eugenio Ramos Barboza
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2010, 12:38pm

I was on Saipan with the 76th Ordance Ammunition Company (PS) during that period and I, too, was separated from the service at Camp Rizal, Mandaluyong, Rizal.  Unfortunately, I did not know Eugenio and his name does not appear among my old records of the time.  However I notice that he as a "C" number which is his VA Claim number.  That means that the US Department of Veterans Affairs has a record of him as would the National Personnel Records Center.  I suggest you contact them.  You will find out how to do that elsewhere in this site.

Aniceto I. Bagley

aibagley
  IP Logged
norbie
YaBB Newbies

Re: Eugenio Ramos Barboza
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2010, 1:48am

We tried to call them but Veteran affairs advised to check further info online which very hard to research in. Is there any other way for me to get more information??

For PS members before who knew Eugenio Ramos Barboza, please help. Thanks

Regards,
Norbie

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print