Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
100 Signal Corps Photos of WW II in Phlippines (Read 3163 times)
ord510

AZ
100 Signal Corps Photos of WW II in Phlippines
Oct 11th, 2010, 7:13pm

City of Long Beach, CA has found 100 Signal Corps Photos of the restaking of the Philippines. Their Library has them on desplay.  My sisteer sent me a copy of the articles because I am into the History of the Philippines.    In the article they list where more informaltion can be had:

www.lbfilamevents.org     Or call:  562-570-7500.

They are Signal Corps photos and might be important to some of you.

I live  in Arizona and have no way of knowing what the display has, but a 100 WW II photos could have some interest.

Thomas McGeeney

Tom
  IP Logged
frank

Re: 100 Signal Corps Photos of WW II in Phlippines
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2010, 10:41pm

http://pinoyhistory.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=upcomingevents&action=display&...

Up date on the Long Beach exhibit here.

You could inquire with your local library and veterans organization if they would like to host the exhibit.  The photos and slide show will be loaned out.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print