Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Researching Coy Franklin Carr (Read 2568 times)
DanP
YaBB Newbies

Researching Coy Franklin Carr
Jun 30th, 2010, 5:07am

Hello all.
I have a WWII/Korea helmet belonging to Coy Franklin Carr (38332296)  and have been researching his story for about 3 months now. Unfortunately he passed away in 1997 and so did his wife and only child not long after. So gathering information the family way seems impossible, but i do not know if his son ever had kids.
His files were lost in the fire in June 1973, but i have requested a search for any information on Coy F. Carr via alternative sources and are still waiting for answers.

Now, i was hoping and grasping on to the tiny hope, that someone in here could have some sort of information. I do not know what regiment he was in, but i do know he was a CPL by his records and on Oak Grove Cemetery, Fendley, Clark County, Arkansas where he lies buried they listed him as a SFC.

IP Logged
DanP
YaBB Newbies

Re: Researching Coy Franklin Carr
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2010, 5:07am

IP Logged
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Re: Researching Coy Franklin Carr
Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2011, 7:14am

Coy Carr's brother, Albert Carr, b: 1924, may be living. I found no proof of death in a quick search.

Albert F and N Dewey Carr are Coy Carr's parents

Coy Carr had two sons and a daughter. It appears the daughter other son are living. The son has 4-5 children. I have not been able to find their names.

WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print