Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RE-MAKE Of BATAAN THE MOVIE (Read 7004 times)
FOX
YaBB Newbies

RE-MAKE Of BATAAN THE MOVIE
Apr 16th, 2010, 2:37am

Hollywood and its Producers and Directors have always turned a blind eye on any remake of Bataan, the reason being, that they don't want to take the chance and are afraid that they will lose their money, yet they invest on other WWII productions, and yes, the Bataan vets miss out again. Soon there won't be anyone left to tell the story. They fought and died for their country, surely we own them something. Some of you may have heard of me, my name is Rainer Loeser, I am the Director of 'Angels of Bataan, 'Siege Of Corregidor and new release'Death March of Bataan. We are trying to rise enough interest so that I can remake Bataan. You can support us by your comment.

IP Logged
FOX
YaBB Newbies

Re: RE-MAKE Of BATAAN THE MOVIE
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2010, 3:00am

We need lots of support from all the members on this one, so anyone that reads this, please comment and pass on the message to all out there.

Fox

IP Logged
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2010, 5:41pm

Hi Fox,
That is indeed a worthy goal. How did your previous films come to fruition? Could those who funded the previous film continue helping with the series? --victor

IP Logged
FOX
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2010, 8:38pm

My previous documentaries and films made over the years were funded by myself also being the Producer, with help from a lot of other devoted film-makers who gave their time for little. These days documentaries don't make enough money to even consider making a feature. However, I still think, it could be done, with support from the people out there, if we all helped in some ways. To raise funds by means of fund raising nights, dinners, meetings etc etc. I am even willing to show my previous films on Corregidor and Bataan, if that would help? We need to act.

IP Logged
FOX
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2010, 8:47pm

Victor,

Can we get this message posted out to the net, so that everyone reads about it? Is that possible?

IP Logged
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Reply #5 - Apr 18th, 2010, 8:46am

I'm not sure what you mean by "net" but this is a public internet forum. The only problem is most people don't check it regularly or know how to reply to postings.

What kind of film do you have in mind? A documentary or a feature film with characters?

IP Logged
FOX
YaBB Newbies

Reply #6 - Apr 18th, 2010, 8:52pm

What I meant by net is, will the rest of the world see it, without actually going into Philippine Scouts Heritage Society website? The remake will be a feature, not a documentary. Plans are already under way for the script to be written. At least I'll have that ready, even I don't have the budget.

IP Logged
FOX
YaBB Newbies

Reply #7 - Apr 29th, 2010, 10:39pm

Death March Of Bataan from Director Rainer Loeser, under United movietone Pictures, is now released and available at ebay.com. or Amazon.com

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2010, 4:44am by FOX »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print