Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
book of gamaliel manikan (Read 5991 times)
elena
YaBB Newbies

book of gamaliel manikan
Oct 13th, 2009, 5:07pm

I'm interested to know where I could get a cpy of the book of Col. Gamaliel Manikan entitled "Guerilla Warfare on Panay Island in the Phil.".  I would appreciate it very much if anyone could give me this information. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged
ord510

AZ
Re: book of gamaliel manikan
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2009, 11:35am

elena,

This is a hard book to find and I searched a few book stores that have the hard to find books.  You will probably have to contact the individual stores yourself as this book is out there.  You might try ebay as someone has this book and wants to sell it.  Getting incontact with him is the problem.  ebay is your best bet for getting a copy of this book.

Regards,

Tom

Tom
  IP Logged
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2009, 3:29pm

Worldcat.org shows 22 copies are available. Ask your library to get a free or lowest cost interlibrary loan for you.  
Title:
Guerrilla warfare on Panay Island in the Philippines : historical account of the organization and operations of the wartime Sixth Military District, Philippine Army, otherwise known as the "Free Panay Guerilla Forces," during World War II in the Philippines, in 1942-1945.

WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
aibagley
YaBB Newbies

Alabama
Reply #3 - Aug 6th, 2012, 4:16pm

I have been looking for a copy of this book, too.  Has anyone had any luck?

aibagley
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print