Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
McKinley blueprint on photoboard (Read 3785 times)
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
McKinley blueprint on photoboard
Feb 2nd, 2009, 3:54pm

McKinley blueprint:
1) Click on  the Home tab or click on PSHS  banner at the top left of this page to go to the Home page.
2) Near the top right of the Home Page is a little photo gallery link, click it and you are there.
Click on the McKinley blueprint/small picture to open a large blueprint and about 2 dozen close-ups.

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2009, 1:25pm by Rainbow Trout  aka Sue »  
WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Kit Hope
YaBB Newbies

Re: New PSHS Photo Board is a RESOURCE
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2009, 11:38am

I've got photos that were taken when my Great-Grandfather was assigned to the Philippine Scouts at the turn of the century in a Picasa album but I can't figure out how to get them into the PSHS album.

IP Logged
OlsenPC
YaBB Newbies

Re: New PSHS Photo Board is a RESOURCE
Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2009, 3:46pm

I was hoping to see some of the faces and do research, but these photos are too small to do that, and very low resolution.  Is there any chance that they can be scanned with higher resolution to make a larger picture?

thanks!

petrao57   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print