Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Rice & Salt" by BGen. John McGee (Read 5702 times)
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
"Rice & Salt" by BGen. John McGee
Nov 13th, 2008, 11:41am

Subject: Request for information on where to secure the book "Rice and Salt" by BGen. John McGee

Sir:
              I am Atty. Emilio B. Aquino from Zamboanga City, Philippines.  I am married to Ma. Brendalyn Delos Santos-Aquino who is the granddaughter of Moro Diantan, a war veteran.  My wife is particularly interested in the book authored by Brig. General John McGee entitle:  Rice and Salt, where her grandfather was mentioned.
              They had a copy of the book but it was lend out and never returned.
              Last night, I had a long conversation with Mr. Ramon Barrios, also a POW during the war. It was only then that I learned about the title of the book.  Thus, I didn't waste time to surf thru the internet and saw your website. In your bibliography page, the title of the book came out. I tried to post in your message board.  I can't seem to do that. I decided to try my luck thru your email address.
              I hope you can help us order a reprint or refer us where we can order one.
             Thank you.

Atty. Emilio Aquino
emilio.aquino@gmail.com

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print