Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Information on Loreto Agipo Lauron (Read 1403 times)
Eric
YaBB Newbies

Information on Loreto Agipo Lauron
Oct 16th, 2008, 12:41pm

I'm looking for information on Loreto A. Lauron.  It's actually my fiance (his grand daughter) that is looking for the information.  We are told that he was a Lt Col. in the Philippines in WWII.  He survived the Death March only to pass a little later to Malaria.  He passed even before his daughter (my fiance's mother) was born. I'm not even 100% sure of his rank, these are just the stories passed down.

Through the research I've done so far I think he may have been a Philippine Scout, but I'm not 100% sure.  I appreciate any information that anyone could share and it would make my fiance extremely happy to learn a little bit more about the grandfather she's never met.

Thank you all in advance and be well  Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print