Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Somebody gives a Damm! (Read 4950 times)
Legionnaire
YaBB Newbies

Philippines
Somebody gives a Damm!
Aug 21st, 2008, 9:03pm

My 3 min montage for the Scouts.  
before viewing on the bottom right corner of the u tube screen click on "watch in high quality video"
and also enlarge the screen!  link below, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zMPoLqj4yE

Thanks for viewing!  Wink  

IP Logged
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Re: Somebody gives a Damm!
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2008, 1:34pm

Impulsiveness -acting before asking. Somebody Gives a  Damn! is worth quoting, and so I did, with thanks for the use of the photo that I assumed Victor is connected to. The message is cross posted at World War Two Forum at http://www.ww2f.com/living-history/25833-somebody-gives-damn.html#post312697

You will need to remove the two ** in the url after you cut n paste to the address bar. Next you will place  am in the space between the d and the m in the the URL in the address bar.   Our new board here is very strict about language, even in the URL.  

WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Reply #2 - Aug 23rd, 2008, 9:34pm

Thanks Sue. I can't take credit for this one. Philip (Legionnaire) is the creative talent behind this work. We are very good friends and share the same admiration of the Scouts Smiley

No worries, this is exactly why he makes these. To share Smiley  The more people who see this, the more the heritage is preserved. -victor

IP Logged
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2008, 6:33am

Thank you Phillip!
and thank you Victor for redirecting me.

WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print