Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CSMJ Ricardo Devilla, 91st Coast Artillery (PS) (Read 2005 times)
Jude
YaBB Newbies

Wa.
CSMJ Ricardo Devilla, 91st Coast Artillery (PS)
Jun 13th, 2007, 3:28pm

I am trying to find info on Ricardo Devilla.  He live Washington State.  I am researching finding out his unit, also he was in the Bataan Death March.  Any info would be appreciated.
Jude

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:25am by Editor-at-Large »  
  IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: CSMJ Ricardo Devilla,
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2007, 6:00pm

According to Jose Calugas, Jr., President of the Tacoma Chapter of PSHS and National First Vice President, Command Sergeant Major (CSMJ) Ricardo Devilla lives in Tacoma, WA. He is a retired Philippine Scout, having served during WWII in the 91st Coast Artillery (PS).  He also is a life member and past Chapter President of the Tacoma PSHS Chapter. He now lives in the assisted living community at Dupont, WA. near Ft. Lewis.

Editor

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
zenaida
YaBB Newbies

Re: CSMJ Ricardo Devilla,
Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2007, 9:11pm

Jude,

I am Zenaida Crisostomo-Slemp the secretary for the Capt. Joe Calugas Sr.  Tacoma Chapter of PSHS.  Ricardo Devilla is my "Ninong"  godfather.  He is doing well and he and "Ninang" live in a retirement home in Dupont Washington.  I have never posted anything or replied on this board so I'm not sure how it works.  But, I certainly can contact him for you as well as his children but I don't know how to contact you and I'm not sure that I should post my email address.  

He and my father, Serry Salazar Crisotomo served together Battery E, 91st Coast Artillery.  I too would like any information that anyone may have about my father or if anyone has a relative or friend that knows him.  His nickname was "Bonging" and he was born on Corregidor and also  a Philippine Scout was in the Bataan Death March, interned as a prisoner of war at Capas Tarlac, Camp O'Donnell ,as well as in Korea, Okinowa, and Vietnam.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print