Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Photos from the 23rd PSHS Reunion (Read 3358 times)
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Photos from the 23rd PSHS Reunion
May 21st, 2007, 9:46pm

Sorry this is just a dump of most of the pictures that were taken from my camera. I could not be everywhere all the time and it's not representative of the whole event. Here they are though.

I'd like to thank everyone who were so good to us, basically everybody. Special thanks also goes to Joe Calugas Jr. and Art Garcia for inviting and hosting our little contingent of "Living Historians" (aka. reenactors). Attending the event and meeting the Scouts and their families bolsters in someone the desire to do good, and not waste the opportunities that the veterans have fought so hard for. May their heritage live forever.

Cheers!
Victor Verano

(click thumbnails for bigger picture)

IP Logged
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Re: Photos from the 23rd PSHS Reunion
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2007, 9:47pm

IP Logged
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2007, 9:48pm

IP Logged
victor
YaBB Administrator

PA
Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2007, 4:27pm

More pictures.

VIDEO:
Col. Olson in an earlier panel discussion talking about the Scouts' marksmanship

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print