Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PFC LUCINO M CASUGA, 1st Filipino Inf. Rgt. (Read 1552 times)
qwerty
YaBB Newbies

PFC LUCINO M CASUGA, 1st Filipino Inf. Rgt.
May 7th, 2007, 3:00pm

MY FATHER IN  LAW  PFC LUCINO M CASUGA CAPTURED SOME JAPANESE GENERAL OFFICERS MEDALS IN THE PHILIPPINES IN 1945.  IM AM TRYING TO IDENTIFY THE MEDALS AND THE CIRCUMSTANCE SUROUNDING  THERE CAPTURE.  HE NEVER TALKED TO MUCH ABOUT THE WAR BE HE RETURNED WITH A SABER, FLAG, AND 8 MEDALS. HE RECIEVED A BRONZ STAR ALONG WITH OTHER COMMENDATIONS FOR HIS SERVICE. HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE 1ST FILIPINO INF REGT FROM MAY 42 TILL JAN 46. HE SERVED IN NEW GUINEA AND SOUTHERN PHILLIPINES FROM APRIL 44 TILL JAN 46. I HAVE A COPY OF HIS SEPERATION PAPERS AND CAN EMAIL A PICTURE OF THE JAPANESE MEDALS IF SOMEONE CAN HELP IDENTIFY THEM OR HAS OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THERE CAPTURE.    THANKS

« Last Edit: May 12th, 2007, 10:25pm by Editor-at-Large »  
  IP Logged
pac_bob
YaBB Newbies

Re: PFC LUCINO M CASUGA
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2007, 4:48pm

Hello.  Send me what you have and I will see if I can get you an ID on the medals.

Bob Capistrano

ps:  My father was also in the 1st Filipino (Co. H) as well as the 1st Rcn Bn (Special)

Bob Capistrano
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print