Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Philippine 1st Regiment (Read 2850 times)
Cabantoy
YaBB Newbies

Know when to humble

Philippine 1st Regiment
Feb 14th, 2007, 5:55pm

Hello,
I would like to take this time to thank all of you for participation in this forum.  
This site has been a place where I can somewhat continue (for my father) to appreciate those that had the honor to serve with the Philippine Scouts.  If any of you reading this post know, heard or have memories of the Philippine first PLease add to this post.  
My heartfelt thanks and appreciation go out to all of you
On behalf of my Father ,
Juan Malate Cabantoy  39136961
Date of enlistment July 15, 1943

« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2007, 2:42pm by Editor-at-Large »  

On behalf of my Father ,
Juan Malate Cabantoy 39136961
Date of enlistment July 15, 1943
Kija Cabantoy

"know when to humble"
Juan Malate Cabantoy
  IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: Philippine 1st RegimentT
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2007, 2:47pm

It would appear that your father probably was in the First Filipino Infantry Regiment, information concerning which can be obtained further down this page.  The First and Second Filipino Infantry Regiments were formed in the U.S. and took part in the liberation of the Philippines.  They were not part of the Philippine Scouts.   Editor

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print