Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Corregidor 1st Sep 2006, walk to Battery Denver (Read 2099 times)
Karl-Wilhelm Welteke
YaBB Newbies

I am an USN
vet.interested in
Phil-Am History.

Subic Bay
Corregidor 1st Sep 2006, walk to Battery Denver
Sep 8th, 2006, 9:59am
This is the last set of pictures of my visit to Corregidor. Pass them on if you like. If you like higher resolution pics let me know.
This walk was to the RP Heroes Memorial, Water Tank Hill, Battery Denver, East Point, North Point and Cavalry Point. The pics tell the story.  
Just click the link below:

The previous link was my Kodak image sharing account and they don’t allow posting on bulletin boards anymore. So I had moved this album to a different company which doesn’t have these restrictions. This is an active URL again as of 28th Feb 2011.

SAD NEWS: Kodak Image Sharing Company has without notice discontinued direct linking of my Kodak albums to many of the historical message boards; those are now dead links!
It will take me a long time to shift all my Kodak images to other accounts due to the tedious process of putting stories/descriptions to the images.

The above album is with my ‘Photobucket account’; no problem there!
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2011, 2:25pm by Karl-Wilhelm Welteke »  
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print