Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Corregidor 31 Aug ,walk to Battery Maxwell Keyes (Read 1743 times)
Karl-Wilhelm Welteke
YaBB Newbies

I am an USN
vet.interested in
Phil-Am History.

Subic Bay
Corregidor 31 Aug ,walk to Battery Maxwell Keyes
Sep 6th, 2006, 8:36pm

On this 2nd day to Corregidor my goal was Battery Maxwell Keyes, to check whether any beach defenses were left around the battery or beach. Also I wanted to have detailed look at the south shore on the way there.
These pictures ilustrate this walk. The below URL is active again as of 28th Feb 2011. These date on these pictures are wrong, they were shot on the 31st Aug. 2006:

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/PI-Sailor/Corregidor%20at%20Random/CI%20R...

The previous link was my Kodak image sharing account and they donít allow posting on bulletin boards anymore. So I had moved this album to a different company which doesnít have these restrictions.

« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2011, 2:21pm by Karl-Wilhelm Welteke »  
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print