Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Feliciano Figuracion (Read 4775 times)
Ada_Figuracion
YaBB Newbies

Feliciano Figuracion
Apr 20th, 2006, 10:20pm

My father  (Feliciano Figuracion )was in the 45th INF PS.  Did anyone serve with him ?  He didn't talk much about that time in life and I would like to keep his leagacy alive so..... if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Ada ( Figuracion ) Elliott

IP Logged
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Re: Feliciano Figuracion
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2006, 7:08am

Hi Ada,
  How long did your father live in the Pangasinan area? Would he have had contact with anyone in the province prior to the war, or very early on?
  The Flying Column Writing Project has contact with a former guerrilla from Pangasinan  who might know something, . . . or be able to refer you to another  person.

WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Descendants of Maj. Ringor
YaBB Newbies

Philippines
Re: Feliciano Figuracion
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2007, 3:42pm

Hi! My grandfather was also based in Pangasinan during WWII, he was with Company L 57th Inf (PS). His name: Maj. Prospero Ringor.

Shantslazy@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print