Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Philippine Army News Digest (Read 2981 times)
boris
YaBB Newbies

Philippine Army News Digest
Feb 06th, 2006, 2:17pm

I am interested in reading an article posted in the "Philippine Army News Digest" written around 1946 concerning US Army veterinarians written by COL J. Worthington.

I am looking for suggestions of how I may be able to find the journal titled "Philippine Army News Digest"

thank you,

Boris Brglez
MAJ, VC
US Army

IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: Philippine Army News Digest
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2006, 5:27pm

You might try contacting the curator of the American Historical Collection at Ateneo de Manila University in a suburb of Manila concerning this.  Her name is Ms. Waldette Cueto and her email at the Rizal Library in the University is wcueto@ateneo.edu.  Editor

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: Philippine Army News Digest
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2006, 12:22pm

Here is the reply from Ms. Cueto.  Editor  

"Did try my best to locate the Philippine Army News Digest, and did not find any copy. I tried the Microfilm Section of Ateneo, and Filipiniana libraries outside Ateneo -- no luck.
Even tried the Philippine Journal of Animal Husbandry, Reports of the Bureau of Animal Industry -- still nothing.
Tried the periodicals in microform of the Library of Congress Catalog -- nothing."

Can any of our website users provide more information on the Philippine Army News Digest?  Editor

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print