Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Philippine Scouts Liberation Radio Net (Read 1422 times)
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Philippine Scouts Liberation Radio Net
Jan 6th, 2006, 6:04am

Hi ALL,

I am looking at my Baguio-Batangas area map, (showing the route of the 1st Cav Div on its way to Manila, Feb 1 - 2- 3-  1945), with the guerrilla organizations and the radio communications colored in.  Philippine Scouts Liberation Radio Net - - - I was at a loss for how to word the subject.

What are the names of the Scouts who were the radio technicians  with Major Anderson ?

The names I want are of the men who traveled to Manila and worked for the Japanese; while there, they stole radio parts - suppliesfor the guerrillas -  from the Japanese, and used  those parts to set up radios in Manila, and at Anderson's HQ.

Between October, 1944,  and February 3, 1945, did any of these same  radio technicians  receive communication from Torres, Cabangbang, Lapham, Anderson, or Ramsey?

Who was the Philippine Scout who notified the AIB of the Flying Column's approach to Manila on February 3, 1945?  

Thanks, Sue          

« Last Edit: Jan 08th, 2006, 5:53pm by Webmaster »  
WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print