Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Batteries A&D, 92nd Coast Artillery(PS) (Read 1214 times)
YaBB Newbies

Batteries A&D, 92nd Coast Artillery(PS)
Dec 21st, 2005, 3:11pm
I am seeking personal recollections of Philippine Scouts who served with Battery A or D of the 92nd Scouts Coast Artillery.  Portions of these Batteries were deployed on Corregidors tail under the command of  Lt. Raymond Lawrence during the Japanese landing on May 5 and 6 of 1942.

I am currently writing a book about my fathers experiences during the war.  He was in Battery M, 60th Coast Artillery, located next to Lt. Lawrences position and I am trying give the perspective of one or more of the Filipino Scouts who were engaged in this action for the book.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have a copy of Lt. Lawrences letter describing the action if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Jim Nelson
« Last Edit: Jan 01st, 2006, 8:22am by Editor-at-Large »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print