Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Col. Uldarico S. Baclagon (Read 5746 times)
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Col. Uldarico S. Baclagon
Sep 21st, 2005, 2:27am

Was military historian,  Colonel Uldarico S. Baclagon, a Philippine Scout? If not, then which branch of the service was he in?  I would like to make contact with him, or his family. Would someone act as my intermediary?

I need a "look-up"- does anyone have a copy of Colonel Uldarico S. Baclagon's book,  "Filipinos in the AIB" and would be willing to look a few things up?

Thanks, Sue

« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2005, 3:18am by Rainbow Trout  aka Sue »  
WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Rainbow Trout  aka Sue

Joy comes in the
morning

Washington
Amazing - the answer was already on the site!
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2005, 5:31am

Infantry!  Amazing what can be found in the Philippine Scouts web pages.  YIPPEE  Grin
THANK  YOU  Roderick Hall for the bibliography, BOOKS ON MANILA AND THE PHILIPPINES
DURING WORLD WAR II December 1941-March 1945
where you took time to place small details such as Col. Uldarico S. Baclagon was infantry, retired.

WWW emerald_trout@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print