Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tito P Amasol, ASN# 6738486, PFC,INF, PI (Read 2205 times)
cybercliff
YaBB Newbies

San Antonio Texas
Tito P Amasol, ASN# 6738486, PFC,INF, PI
Jan 21st, 2005, 9:26pm

Respectfully request assistance for information regarding my grandfather, the late Tito P. Amasol.  He past away when I was only 10-years young, and he never talked about his military service during WWII; however, my mom told me that he marched in the Death March of Bataan and he later serve in the Korean Conflict.  He then retired as TSgt with the U.S. Air Force.  I would like to know the unit(s), awards, etc., that FOIA allows.  In addition, I would like to put together a piece of work in honor of my late grandfather.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

v/r
Cliff

Clifford Amasol Lopez
Captain, Ret, USA
Grandson of Tito Perocho Amasol, Sr.
TSgt, Ret, U.S. Army Air Corps
Scout, Death March Survivor, WWII, Korean War
WWW   IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: Tito P Amasol, ASN# 6738486, PFC,INF, PI
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2005, 1:30pm

The "Resources" page of the PSHS website has information on contacting the Department of Veterans Affairs, which should have records on your grandfather.

Editor

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print