Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jack Labog, 26th Cavalry (PS) (Read 2530 times)
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Jack Labog, 26th Cavalry (PS)
Sep 24th, 2004, 11:30am

Jack Labog -Jeff Consolacion is looking for information about the men who served with the 26th Cavalry (i.e. list of officers, enlisted personnel, known survivors,etc.)

"I knew my grandfather was a Philippine Scout but I was unaware of what unit he belonged to until recently. He managed to escape to his province, Nueva Vizcaya after the unit was wiped out by traveling over the Cordillera or Sierra Madre mountains (he was eventually caught by the Japanese when a distant family member turned him in). I believe he traveled with two or three other members of the 26th who's provinces were also on that part of Luzon (I would be interested in finding out who these men were as well).

« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2005, 12:43pm by Editor-at-Large »  

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print