Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Philippine Scouts Military Police Bn. after WWII (Read 3720 times)
Pete Sarmiento

Philippine Scouts Military Police Bn. after WWII
Jul 29th, 2004, 6:44pm

Is there any available history or material put together related to the various MP Batallion units after World War II? These MP Bn. were formed after the Liberation of the Philippines and was specifically assigned all over the Philippines to guard mostly the military depots for the US troops.
Thanks.

IP Logged
Jim Anderson

Re: Philippine Scouts Military Police Bn. after WW
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2004, 8:38pm

I have A list of the 7th military Police Bn.  My fater in law was in the unit after the liberation.  I got rosters and awards from the national archives.  If you can give me a name that you are looking for I can see if they are there.
Also I sent a .pdf file (which I now can't find) To the philippine scout society. they might be able to send it to you.

Regards Jim Anderson

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print