Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pedro Dagucon (Read 3344 times)
Tracie Dagucon Rathsack

Pedro Dagucon
Jul 13th, 2004, 5:00pm

Hello -

I'm trying to find out more about my grandfather for a gift for my father.  

My grandfather's name was Pedro Dagucon, he served as a scout.  There used to be a photo of him online, I believe at Ibiblio.com, but the picture is gone and I can't even google it (which is what I used to do).

Does anyone know where I can find out what company/etc. he was in?

Thank you so much -

Trai Rathsack

IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: Pedro Dagucon
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2004, 4:22pm

It would be useful if you could give us more information on your grandfather.  What years was he with the Scouts?  Where did he serve?  Where did he enlist?  What was his rank?  Answers to any of the above questions would increase the chances of finding a listing for him.  Editor

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Tracie Dagucon Rathsack

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2004, 11:26am

"It would be useful if you could give us more information on your grandfather.  What years was he with the Scouts?  Where did he serve?  Where did he enlist?  What was his rank?  Answers to any of the above questions would increase the chances of finding a listing for him.  Editor "

Hm.  I'll have to check and see. I'm not sure exactly, and my grandmother is also passed away.  Let me look into it, and I really appreciate your help.  I know he did work for/enlisted in the US army when they moved here to the US, he worked at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Albuquerque NM.

Let me see if I can find that info.

thank you so much

IP Logged
T. Dagucon Rathsack

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2004, 11:59am

Quote:
It would be useful if you could give us more information on your grandfather.  What years was he with the Scouts?  Where did he serve?  Where did he enlist?  What was his rank?  Answers to any of the above questions would increase the chances of finding a listing for him.  Editor

This is all I have for him, and it's US info. I don't know how to get his Scout info.

Dagucon, Pedro, b. 10/22/1916, d. 06/07/1987, CAPT - USA, Plot: 6 4187, bur. 06/11/1987, *

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print