Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Newsletter subscriptions (Read 5471 times)
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Newsletter subscriptions
Jun 21st, 2004, 11:18am

A two-year subscription to the newsletter, which is published twice a year, may be obtained by non-members for $10 domestic, $14 overseas or $4 for the electronic version.   (Three year subscriptions are $14, $18 and $6 respectively.)

Our Board of Officers also appreciates donations to help underwrite the newsletter, which is printed at a loss.

Donation and subscription checks should be made out to the "Philippine Scouts Heritage Society" or 'PSHS' and mailed to our newsletter editor listed below:

J. M. Houlahan
6774 Lakeside Circle West
Worthington, OH 43085

You can download past newsletters that are available in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader to view them. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from adobe.com.  Newsletter are not posted on the website until about a year after they are published.

Thank you for your support.

Editor

« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2007, 9:25am by Editor-at-Large »  

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
frank

Re: Newsletter release date.
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2008, 8:19pm

May I inquire when the next Newsletter will be sent out?

Regards,

F. Lopez
Secretary
LA Nininger Chapter

WWW   IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: Newsletter subscriptions
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2008, 11:37am

Other obligations have slowed me down on editing the newsletter; however, I expect to send it out in October.

Regards,

Mike Houlahan
Newsletter Editor

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print