Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
3rd Batallion, 57th Infantry Regt. Officers (Read 4186 times)
Mike Houlahan

3rd Batallion, 57th Infantry Regt. Officers
Feb 13th, 2004, 8:02pm

Originally posted on 11:01:05 19/08/03

Mar G. Arradaza, a former Scout has submitted the following 9/1/46 list of fellow Filipino officers in the 3rd Bn. He would like to know the location of any who are still living.

Hq. Co.--Carlos DEL PILAR; Sinfroso PAJIMULA; Rosen SORILLA (deceased);

I Co.--REQUIJO; Antonio RIPALDA;

K Co.--Mar G. ARRADAZA; Napoleon DONATO; Pacifico VALDEVARONA;

L Co.--Osmundo REYES; TABINO; Eugenio YAMAT;

M Co.--Elias BASA; Alejandrino DEL ROSARIO

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2005, 3:54am by Editor-at-Large »  
  IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: 3rd Batallion, 57th Infantry Regt. Officers
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2004, 9:05pm

MY GRANDFATHER IS SINFROSO PAJIMULA. WILL THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT CMAGABO@YAHOO.COM. THANK YOU!

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2005, 3:53am by Editor-at-Large »  

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Editor-at-Large
YaBB Administrator

Ohio
Re: 3rd Batallion, 57th Infantry Regt. Officers
Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2004, 9:52pm

Mar G. Arradaza, who requested information on the thirteen ethnically Filipino Scout officers with the 57th, now is an 81 year old retiree living in Garland, Texas.  

On July 19, 2003 he wrote in part "Thank you for the Newsletter which I just received yesterday and reading its contents had brought me back to the year September 1946 when we were young and healthy Philippine Scouts assigned to the 3rd Bn, 57th Infantry.  Five of us were 1030's and I was the youngest at 23....Time has lapsed for now I am an octogenarian.  Just celebrated my 80th birthday...with all my children and grandchildren who are scattered over the country present for the important occasion.  Reading the obituary of the Newsletter, it deeply moved my heart to read that Rosen Sorilla just passed away.  I am enclosing the original list of us Philippine Scout officers assigned by companies and...I wonder who among us...are still standing tall and alert....."

Mar G. Arradaza

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2005, 3:54am by Editor-at-Large »  

Newsletter Editor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print