Philippine Scouts Heritage Society   Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:
Welcome to the Philippine Scouts Heritage Society Message Board. If you would like to register to be able to post to the message board please email us at webmaster@philippine-scouts.org and give us a username you would like to use. We have been experiencing a significant amount of spam registrations and this seems like the best solution to fix this. Thank you!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MSgt Alfred Quijano, 57th Inf (PS) (Read 2448 times)
Reynaldo R. Quijano

MSgt Alfred Quijano, 57th Inf (PS)
Feb 13th, 2004, 5:20pm

Posted originally on 01:17:04 09/08/03

Dear PSHS,

I just received the emails from Mike Houlahan, Fred Foz and Col Olsen concerning my father, MSgt Alfred Quijano of the 57th Inf. Thank you very much for the kind words about my father. I am forwarding the emails to him.

His address is 4330 Spring Oak Dr., San Antonio, Texas 78219. Phone 210-3332727 if any one wants to contact him.

I only get to the USA once a year for vacation. Please keep me informed of the 2004 activities of the PSHS so I can schedule my vacation with your meetings and reunions.

Thank you very much.

Reynaldo R. Quijano
General Laboratory Services Unit - Supervisor
C/O Saudi Aramco
Box 980
Dhahran 31311
Saudi Arabia.

« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2005, 4:08pm by Editor-at-Large »  
  IP Logged
cybercliff
YaBB Newbies

San Antonio Texas
Re: MSgt Alfred Quijano of the 57th Inf
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2005, 10:34pm

My late grandfather, PFC Tito P. Amasol, served with the U.S. Army (don't know which unit), and later retired as TSgt with the U.S. Air Force.  He is now RIP in the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Honolulu, HI.  By the way, my cousin, Chris Tabayoyong, also worked for ARAMCO in Saudi, but now resides in Florida since a year ago.

Clifford Amasol Lopez
Captain, Ret, USA
Grandson of Tito Perocho Amasol, Sr.
TSgt, Ret, U.S. Army Air Corps
Scout, Death March Survivor, WWII, Korean War
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print